At times like this, I just want to gobble up a lot of ice cream.
Microbiology Laboratory. The reason I got hooked with Biology was because of the elective I took back in high school: Microbiology. I still remember those times that even though how tired we were, and how demanding this subject was, and no matter how we were newbies at that time, it was still the most awesome subject I could ever think of.
And, right now Microbio is one of my majors and it is as tiring as how it used to be. You have to allot your free time to do the things that you have to do. The last time we had laboratory, is that we started from 7:30 am and ended by 6:30 pm. In that span of time, most of it we were standing and there even came a time when we were taking the 100-pt quiz that my legs were already shaking. Thank goodness, our lab instructor told us that it is already okay to sit, just before I was about to give up.
Anyhow, I just hope I’d love this subject just as I used to love it before. My lab slippers want to say ‘hi’. :)
I don’t have a camera actually hihi :> Photos are taken using cameras I borrowed from my classmates :)
So I’ll be sending personal letters, illustrations and a little gift!
5 lucky winners will be picked via randomized generator! JUST REBLOG TO JOIN
- Must be following me (itslouminosity)
- Must be willing to give me his/her address
- Likes don’t count but you…
October 23-25, 2013. I tried a different route before going home for the semester break and even though I was feeling brave and more like scared that time, I was glad of the awestruck view of the sunset in the port and I was glad that I decided to do this. I arrived by seven in the evening, and I became full with home-cooked foods, chickas from Mae about her Arizona adventure.
Morning came, and it’s Mae’s day. I’m not a sweet person, so just a mere greeting for cousin hihi. We stayed by the house, for Mae to entertain her visitors, churchmates and also for us to wait for my other cousin, Kezia. We decided to attend mass late in the afternoon, lit candles and took some photos before the mass started. We took a walk along the bayview, upon my request and eat street foods. It’s almost six in the evening, and so we decided to have dinner at Chowking even if there are plenty of foods served at home, grandmother was pretty angry when we came home but just laughed with what we did. Movie marathon, came afterwards and on the list were: Naked Weapon, It Takes a Man and a Woman and Pee Mak. I only finished the first two since I slept. I cried a lot on the first one, and laughed a lot on the second one, though there are a lot of scenes on Naked Weapon that we skipped.
We woke up the next day wit tihckles from Daddy (Kezia’s father), and so we started the day very early. We went to stroll and head out to Moon Cafe afterwards for lunch. And, it was then time to go home :)
i. I have not posted anything here. It’s not that I don’t have the time, in fact I always end up sleeping more than my sleeping time since it is not that busy yet, but it seems like, there’s nothing that I can really post anymore.
ii. The thing is that, it feels like my life has been a routine. Going home, going to school, or sometimes when I feel like going out, I go to the city alone, a walk on the streets makes me think a lot more.
iii. But, I am really proud to tell you this, that I’ve been eating vegetables lately. Usually, I go to fastfood chains since its easier and faster, but since I have tolerance to softdrinks already, its better to take a leap forward and eat vegetables even just for one meal.
iv. And a much more greater leap is that I started to jog already.
v. Today is 25, and it’s been quite some time that classes started. I just can’t feel it yet. December is coming soon oh :O
vi. I’ve bought a lot of colored ballpens and I can’t stop myself for not buying one. Inspite of being a saver, I’m also a spender.
vii. I hope I’d make a better post soon Haha :)
The blogger who received the award must:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts.
- Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
- List 11 bloggers to recommend. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. Enjoy!
11 Random Facts About Jin:
- My braces will be taken off this December.
- I remember myself being fond of watching movies with airplanes and space shuttles in it.
- I failed one Chemistry subject in college, but ‘out of pity’ was given a passing remarks. It was really my fault, and I’m not proud of it.
- I am an introvert.
- I don’t take down notes that much,but trying to change this.
- I’m avoiding juices and softdrinks because of weak tummy.
- I still make wishes out of fallen eyelashes.
- I have weird habits like flicking the gravy container before opening it.
- I still have my kindergarten notebooks at home.
- I’m forgetful.
- I love anchors.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Sunday Escapade w/ CDO Peeps. (**Warning long post ahead ^^)
It sort of came into my mind to go to CDO because I can’t find any cute highlighters in the city, and also doing nothing in the boarding house just makes me lazier each day. With the thought in mind, I ask permission from my parents to go "city hopping" alone. They were bothered because they thought I do not know how to wander around CDO and surely I’d be lost, and they were right because indeed I do not know how to but I know I will find my way.
I asked Doreen and Diane if they’ll come with me since they planned long before to go to CDO. Evening before Sunday, they decline and then again decided to go by the morning.
- The 2 hr-trip was sort of nauseating, and so I slept but woke up when we arrived at Laguindingan, an half-hour ride to CDO.
- We arrived minutes before ten, and from experience, I learned to never ever tell anyone where you are going. Or else what happened a long way back will happen again, and I just laughed about it. We rode the jeep and good thing we arrived safe and sound, and texted our high school friends who are studying in Xavier University, that we’re on our way to Centrio.
- Random Fact: you can’t lose your way here since establishments are just easy to find. I asked them to go straight ahead at National Bookstore because my father allowed me to go given the condition that I should already buy reviewers for NMAT ans start to review. (I bought it already but still has no plans for studying hihi). Mina was the early bird, followed by Farrah, Rej then Rash.
- While looking around, Rej phone was misplaced and so they went off to find it, leaving Mina, Doreen and I, to idle at the isles and poof! Happy 1st Annivesary Centrio and was given free cupcake and donuts. And then, went to lunch at KFC.
- We then decided to go to Cogon market for mini stores and as well as to go to ChingkeeTea afterwards. But, but. . it is close, went to Sweet Leaf branch near Chingkee but was full. So, off to Lim Ket Kai.
- I’m not into teas actually, but this one is good. And then, we roam around, and by 5:30, Mina has to bid goodbye. Rash, wants to go to World of Fun, and we spent the night there, totally forgot about the time, and decided to stay over at Rash’s. I played basketball and darts, and Dance Revo. And if you’re there, masasabi niyo talagang parehong kaliwa ang paa ko. I have very poor coordination skills.
- I did not prepare to stay here overnight, so I have to buy things for tomorrow. Arrived home at Rashida’s almost 10, since Rej made us stay a little bit longer into their home; she can’t go with us since her Tita didn’t allow her to. We watch the Gandang Gabi Vice, and replay of Miss Universe, and Ukraine’s gown is the best. I also cheer for Dominican Republic since she really stands out. We also had talks with Rashida’s big brother who is so sabay and stayed late with us.
- Finally arrived here in Iligan by 9 in the morning, and went to sleep, then arranged the little stuffs.
It was such a long day spent. Classes will begin tomorrow already. God bless everyone :>